Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring/Scare.

Tell me when the moths died,
When the lilac rainbows lied.
The ancient dread knocks at the door,and melts into giddy flights..
To nowhere.
The paradox surprises.or not.
Yet,far beyond the realm of the purple haze ,twinkles a lonely light,
Filling me with an indescribable warmth..
yet,am scared of the skylark,
lest it be the harbinger of a blue-grey time.
And,suddenly,the endearing smile,
makes me want to hold onto the nearly-torn wings.
Tell me stories.of a lost tomorrow.all the stories that you know.
Till I forget to remember the omniscient dread.
Leave your imprint,so that it never fades.
Tell me stories and unravel the tangled,ugly mess.

1 comment:

Ritayan said...

a tangled,ugly mess reminds me of "life" but honestly the poetess is back and with unimaginable beauty and unfathomable depth...a combination which makes me hungry for more...amazing keep writing