Tuesday, April 26, 2016

JERK

hello hey hey of course I’m a bitch because I didn’t want to spread my legs at will when you did away with our days like you had done away with your mind - all respect lost I couldn’t help but wonder how you could body shame your older lover for her beautiful child-bearing hips and your glib confession took me by surprise, though I guess I shouldn’t have been 

 // oh, please remember your choice is yours but mine is mine to embrace - I won’t kiss as asked because I cannot kiss lips I am not utterly in love with - yeah you-  shamelessly stubborn in your need and apparently your right - you forget you are lost, I am not yours to mould and I don’t need help with directions - a no is a no and it always will be - consent is everything and you are a self-proclaimed asshole 

No comments: