Thursday, May 15, 2014

A well-established pause & some eye-contact. There's a big voice in my head, which feeds me more often than I want, and I feel it's all rehearsed. It's a part that's being played, just a chapter cherished, for reasons unfathomable - much like everything else. For those who wander, how would you hold on - with an iron fist & starry eyes? I would have no right. 
I just try to convince that big mean voice inside my head that things happen for a reason, hold on to the best thing that has happened to you - I tell her, hey! you won't fall face-first, bum-second, into a disaster.
It's maybe, just maybe time enough, in this quarter of my life, to sit and stand and ponder and laugh belly loud, the laughter which came back to me after what seemed like an entire era. Uproot & levitate two inches from the ground. 
Who would understand? - you keep asking yourself, persuading, pleading over and over again, now running, now waiting for the monsoons, now falling into potholes of predictable plunders. 
Honestly would you embrace the idea of me now? 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................... 



   

No comments: