Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I am going to make myself a nice, fat sandwich. Put lightly fried sausages in between slices of bread already dripping with cheese. Then I am going to devour it. I think I'll have some black coffee with it and stay up the night watching mindblowingly great short films.

I did exactly that.

And listened to a fabulous album. (Thanks, Srin.)

So can I stay here with you till the nighttime
I've fallen sad inside and I need a place to hide
So can I stay, here with you, through the nighttime
I've fallen so sad it's true, now won't you take me to your room



4 comments:

qayin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you could check out the Red House Painters-have you forgotten,Elliott smith-Angelus,Max Richter-on the nature of daylight and written on the sky.might like em

Anonymous said...

which album which movie tell tell

cbo said...

Sounds like an almost-perfect evening.
:D