Sunday, August 7, 2011


You come and go as you please, elusive night star
And I sway with you, your whims
I had a ball, I must say, with new love on my branch,
Friends, laughter, music and a fast, fast life.

I will remember and cherish every glorious morning and night
Every moment of camaraderie, every note of music, every doodle
And yes, my selfish love
Stands out like shiny green ink on a fresh new page.

I am not scared of losing this game anymore.
Humour will stand me in good stead.
Lonely nights, I won’t dread,
Will welcome them instead, with their dark cloaks and messy hair.

I wish my throat could swallow the hurt.
I wish I had the brains to analyse complex situations,
I wish you were ok, I wish you were here,
I wish you wouldn’t love me this madly.

I am just trouble.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just let it go,boys are not worth it.

Arijita said...

Anon, who the fuck are you, and how do you know this post is about "boys"? hahah, so lame.