Tuesday, August 2, 2011

afraid to break some bones?

Am I right in the things I am thinking, should I be even allowed to dream a little dream, sing a little song, hop skip jump fly taste?

I have a sun in my heart, shining crazily but I don't know what to do with it.
I have a friendly green monster to tame in my soul.

I think of you, your heart-shaped scar, but I let you fly away in bits.
I lie next to you, hearts beating in unison, dreams in focus, a whole lot of love.

Nowadays, I keep breaking into little pieces, as my best friends sail away. I feel rootless. I feel like scampering away to nowhere, where nothing can hurt. 

3 comments:

chakimrittika said...

am here? I just fall in love with you again n again every time i read, you.Using such simple words creating such heart warming phrases! <3

Anonymous said...

like children draw mindless things on walls,i draw smudges and shapeless things with cigarette ash on the pages of books,my own charcoal signature,to fade away with time and use,or maybe not.
duuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sorry.
have you read The Road by Cormac Mccarthy?

Arijita said...

Anon, reveal yourself.