Wednesday, September 22, 2010

you know what, i don't have to pretend. I am really not fond of too many people. I used to be this happy, loving- everyone, grinning hippie but what the heck, college is over, i am just not that person anymore. I miss my best friends, i miss being the lovely person i used to be. I still care, but not too much. Too much cynicism has settled in. What i really want is to travel, is to just throw all my clothes into a bag, take off from work and routine and leave, and alone. no, i don't need you. I want the tingling sharp air and the trees and the clear,clear sky and only my head. I thought i could, but i can't. I can't do this.

6 comments:

Lucifer said...

Henry Island ghuriya esho :) khub niribili jaigah. Macch doptorer ekta hotel. Khub bhalo pomfret randhe.

Choi said...

@ Lucifer: Thanks :) is it suitable for a weekend trip?

sagar V said...

my elder sis shared the same experience of her..i was emontionally touched reading..

ladaisi said...

This makes perfect sense to me. I feel much the same very often.

Too bad travel costs so much money.

- Lauren
www.ladaisi.blogspot.com

Choi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arijita said...

hey Lauren, nice to find someone across the world liking my post. :)
but don't we all go through this disenchantment? we're all nowhere people, aren't we? liked your blog. hoping to see you around. =D

-Choi