Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A strange empty hollow has been created, a very pompous, smug, forlorn hollow. 
It has been 12 days. A long cigarette dangling from my lips after lunch is a fancy now, a fancy I am trying to throw into the bin along with the potty cigarette, the post-sex cigarette, the ughh you pissed me off cigarette, the drunk/high cigarette, the bored cigarette, the stressed out between work cigarette, the tea/ adda cigarette, the sitting in a circle-lighting a cigarette cigarette.

I have a solid, well-defined reason to be cranky now.

5 comments:

Srin said...

Shit. Why? Try smoking ultra milds. *hug*

Anushka said...

A pompous hollow. I like that. On second thoughts, I dunno if literary appreciation is what you're looking for.

Arijita said...

Srin: i have to -i am having respiratory jhamela. :(

Anushka: hehe but literary appreciation is always appreciated :P

Anonymous said...

This fella is trying to teaching you HTML stuff.

THIS is what I call a solid reason to make you cranky :D.

Arijita said...

@Shreo: yeah man wtf?!