Thursday, June 19, 2008

randomblah

yes..everyone knows by now that I hate being stuck at home,with an awful,horrible cold..thriving principally on antibiotics and getting majorly high on coughsyrup..no,am NOT a coughsyrup khor..;) anyway..stoopido viruso.
during this time..I realised: 1) I detest flies.and they'll do anything to buzz and gnuzz the life out of you..especially when you are shivering under your quilt and was just about to fall asleep.
2) Feeling ugly sucks.
3)Chocolate chip cookies are a saviour. =) also,plain lovely steaming chicken stew.
4)Significance of certain insignificant,hideous,hypocritical,hateful people is weird.
5)It's funny as to how gullible I always have been and how uberly stupid.
6) Aren't kittties ze cootesht and ze fuzzhiesht and the most comfortable creatures on planet?
7) and where would I have been without you all? -moisteyes- no,seriously.

Also..certain songs am hooked to at the moment..
Let Go :Frou Frou.
Brighter than Sunshine : Aqualung ;) :D -sigh-
Wolf at the Door :Radiohead
Seven Years :Norah Jones (all time favourite..its me kindred song)
Soul Meets Body : Death Cab For Cutie. daroon.
Mr.Big : To Be With You. :)
Am all shook up and Jailhouse rock: Elvis always cheers me up..(gimme a doughnut,Shreo!)
Suddenly I see: KT Tunstall
High and Dry: Radiohead
Hurt :Nine Inch Nails
Megh peon : the Titli soundtrack because it reminds me of the hills.
Sunshine on my shoulders :Denver.

7 comments:

little boxes said...

i love all these songs!!

Shreyasi Ghosh said...

Bebeh! get well soon.we 'll go for the cheesecake party after that!:-)

Anonymous said...

awww....i love you my baby-momma....yor are well now....but keep writing such stuff...it makes me love you all the more....muah and a big hug!!

Bone said...

oma tor eto fever naki?! sincewhen sincewhen? :O

Arijita said...

@bee-dee-cee: me too!me too!

@shreo: yay!

@momma : -bighug-

@mandy : am fine now..last week kharap chhilam khoob..=)

Unknown said...

you know choi...i think u r getng betr...am sitting inn blr now..far away from my city...with a cup of coffee in my hand and a strange tranquil tiredness from staying awake the whole night...and ur words r making me realise how mch i mis kolkata...keep writing this way...and get well sun...

Reeti said...

brighter than sunshine is such an amazing song :)