Wednesday, June 11, 2008

happyhigh :D

I so feel at home nowadays..it's a warm,homey feeling with all the good things around me like fudgecookies, music and this overwhelming love filling me with boundless,insane joy..and this happiness I cherish..the songs play hide-and-seek..and this foreverness I adore..and I really love walking,matching footsteps with you,it's like walking down the hilly roads and losing oneself in the delightful fairy-dells here and there..where the lush green is dappled with sunshine and dreamy bits of shadow..where all the wonders mingle,and the good,old songs never end..it's like finding myself all over again and writing lousy poetry on happy yellow flowers..it's like tucking that flower behind my ear and having crumbly jam-tarts..it's like driving down the road to nowwhere,with the intense,scathing bluesky above,and the rain making music at the windowpane..it's like feeling reeeeeeeely good after watching When Harry Met Sally..it's like wishing upon a cloud..and watching a perfect,six-sided leaf float slowly down..and fear flees from this wonderful world,as tonight,after a long,long time..I sleep in peace.

It feels so good,indeed.-happysigh-

No comments: