Thursday, August 23, 2007

Haircut Woes:Bleh!

It's not supposed to be woeful.But.Sheesh.Not only am a poor soul who has always been renowned for her "wild"hair days,but also people promised to butcher me alive if I dared to cut off so much as one strand of my "tresses"!BUt against all odds..I did IT!!!!!!*me patting myself on the back!*I was dreadfully worried about facing the world.However,I stepped out,staring unfocussedly from behind my new fringe.Can't deny I love the way I could hide behind them!Reached home.Dad gave an amazing look of extreme disapproval.Ma frowned and uttered something incoherent but am betting my last 10 rupee note[I have that much at the present moment!*take pity all you sympathetic souls out there!*]that it was anything but a compliment.Anyway.The scenario at college was much betterhehe.*blush*.


  • Flipside: Someone told me am lookin babyish.worse:like a little lhasa(!!)
  • The fringe is smitten with my eyes and takes every opportunity to get inside its watery depths...bleh!
  • for the next two months parents will be perpetually dissatisfied with my very presence!I'll be told I look Horrendous+me being such a fashionista won;t actually help me in the future.
  • Bright side:Moi feelin good after the haircut!that's what matters no?Yeah Yeah I know am a narcissist

p.s:those who think am lookin bad leessss don't comment,i want to keep feelin good!

1 comment:

Ritayan said...

u look really cute i feel..and u r rite wat matters in the end is hw u feel...nothing else matters...let go off the bowlines..set sail...dream........discover.......