Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I keep forgetting how much I put you through, and hey never say I didn't warn you. I came with enough issues to last an year in Iceland. And I lose my sanity to nightmares and nothing's ever enough. I wish some calming white substance, a recurring theme, would come to my rescue right about now - this afternoon that the trees noisily declare SPRING and it's an assault to my wrecked senses. I can see your brown eyes becoming sadder with every passing day and I want you to be happy. I wish I could extract some teeth instead in this lost world and hang it around my neck like a trophy. There there, I tell myself, everything will be fine, doesn't it always happen that way? How else would you want it, the world on a platter? So what if tonight I can't sleep and the bile reaches the roof of my tongue and all the thoughts and voice are an incoherent mess, lapping against each other like possessed twins. I have to accept and inhabit this atomic space provided to me in this world and  not make sense at all.

6 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

Ah sigh. You write about unexplainable emotions so well.

storyteller said...

You've got a Sylvia Plath thing going on about your writing :)

Arijita said...

@storyteller: I just wish I don't put my head inside a gas oven. Hehe. And shit, i should start writing happy. Thanks for the visit yo! Keep coming.

storyteller said...

No, no I meant in an entirely good way. :)Not the depressing thing and all.

storyteller said...

No, no I meant in an entirely good way. :)Not the depressing thing and all.

Choi said...

@storyteller: Haha, yes I know, of course, was just kidding. :p