Friday, December 27, 2013

Ennui causes punctuation errors

oh it's 6 pm already but no end to boredom. I swore I would write stories, whole paragraphs, candid & common but lost my head instead.  There's a crazy sort of love inside, soaring high and beyond, but I plummet often, I beg your pardon, security can never stride over hand held out for a firm handshake. Home in three days, hardly know what to expect - a surge of warmth & nostagia or alienation disguised in revelry? Hey ho, I'll miss you, you keep me steady and in my happy place but I'm so frightened like a mistreated animal, unruly and cowering. I don't want punctuation oh no I want to run instead and lose this garlic taste in my mouth. Lovers, tie your laces tight, it's chaos out there. A new year soon, another new year soon.

No comments: