Monday, November 8, 2010

check check check. sigh. grumble. write. bite pencil. download shaa'ir and func new album. bop head to love love love hyperbole sexy scam shine. brilliant.
The child in me wants  bright new erasers, the ones which used to smell so good. the adult in me wants my place back, the place i've made my own, rightfully so. things won't work out your way, love, things won't. they never do. Wanderlust, give me a ride.
good diwali. three-day-weekend. a cold  cruel  smoky  city  endless spliffs  smoked  tequila drunk people on the floor scaring the eyes in neon light. 
half conversations, half-delirium. happiness is a difficult chore.
fullstops are tiring me out, people are tiring me out.

edit: Mister Blacko might leave town. Happy for him, sad for me. i'll miss you endlessly. don't go away aaannn.

 and now, aa-bb ugly pome for old hag.

there was an old bitch
who was very very rich
wanted to kick her ass
wouldnt care if it was crass

1 comment:

Safdar said...

shit i had forgotten how good new erasers smelt.