Thursday, August 5, 2010

The alarm tone which wakes me up every morning is a frivolous unknown rather weird song and then it continues to buzz around my head insistently. So my whole day circles around that very moment of waking up and I think that I need to change it soon. I’d prefer Cold Hard Bitch. Yesterday I slept like a baby stoned and happy. Client meeting in an hour, birthday in two days, Gravy show tonight. I grow old, I grow old. The red dot on my forehead comforts me. Maybe I’ll get used to it.
The orange fishie looks gleeful today. I think I’ll call it George.
Reading funny intimacy stories, Oatmeal, hark a vagrant, Hyperbole and a Half.
Little bored. Send me nice links. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its strange how most people seem to prefer Cold Hard Bitch! its quite unsettling..

atindriyo said...

your words are quaint and grayish... I like them that way