Tuesday, July 6, 2010

If i were in love with a stranger, I 
 Would dream of roller coaster rides with him, and
train rides across lonely landscapes where
no words would be spoken and only fingers would brush lightly.
 I would lie on the terrace, drawing patterns, waiting for his letters.
Years would pass, and we would meet suddenly in some rusty city..
 dirty, thirsty and make love. We would scream out our names in the 
  dark waking up lonely, tired vagabonds.
And, suddenly, surprisingly, you came in one delicious summerday and
 my heart stopped.
Everything halted, not turning to poetry and visions melted into this startlingly bright reality
 and I fell. As I unravel you, my searingly beautiful stranger, I never stop.

6 comments:

storyteller said...

I absolutely love this and really relate to this now somehow, amazingly written :)

Anushka said...

'everything halted, not turning to poetry'

<3

Arijita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arijita said...

you know it's the idea, more than what is real. =)

La Figlia Che Piange said...

lovely :)

Wild Strawberry said...

luvd it....:)