Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Antithesis of thin and social.

So, I gobble down dinner, wipe my nose and hear a distant rumble indicating that the store downstairs is closing down. 
“ MA, is the store CLOSING ALREADY??!!”
“Yes, it’s ten o clock.”
Rush to room, grab purse, and rush downstairs ignoring protests ensuing from full stomach.
Pant Pant. Phew!
“Thank Goodness, I thought you were closing.”
The shopkeeper twins don't really look amused.
There is a pregnant pause.
“Er, I want chocolate?”
“Small or big? Oh wait, small is not available right no-"
“BIG! BIG!(almost screaming in excitement). How much?”
Climb stairs slowly. Purse heavy with the weight of chocolate. Plus, I am out of breath. However, that’s life nowadays. Thank God for television shows and cocoa beans.

2 comments:

Anushka said...

I love you :)

Priyanka said...

Chocolate pwns reality. Always.