Saturday, April 3, 2010

Talk.

It's all fiction, compactly stacked together, or lying scattered. And, accordingly, I sing. Or pretend to listen. Maybe it's all pretense- the way I think, understand. It's all on the same plate, randomly fried, or served without lettuce. On another level, I am like a twig, swaying to the beats inside my brain as they tick tock away on several notes. So I board the bus, tear the ticket to pieces, and notice the sky for the first time. The atmosphere behind changes- is ever changing. Colors hold hands and walk past me and I finish my daily ritual. I have faith, I fear a lot of things, and i wonder if everything connects like a fast moving graphic novel. Love belonged to a different era and tomorrow the light in your eyes will not gleam and focus on a brown door or the toilet seat.
So yeah sometimes my senses mingle and burst so then i open my mouth to find my grin transfixed stupidly and my jaws hurt or I do not open my mouth at all. I think dirty and imagine you wiping your nose on my sleeve and I am strangely familiar to you. Or i concentrate on one line and it stands out voluptuously till the lights go off and then there's nothing but a table and a new fluorescent green highlighter and my senses explode again.

8 comments:

Shree said...

"Colors hold hands and walk past me and I finish my daily ritual. I have faith, I fear a lot of things, and i wonder if everything connects like a fast moving graphic novel." - Bherry nice! Kintu 'colors' likhechhish keno? :|

Ebaar theke aami tor shob post'e comment kobbo, even if the comments don't make sense. Yes, I'll do it, and prove my point. Now don't ask me what sense that makes. :P

Priyanka said...

I will steal your mind someday then.

Anushka said...

Ok, I REALLY connect to this.

Choi said...

@ Ching: Tui ekta gadha. And yeah, COLORS. :D

@ Priyanka: But It's dysfunctional.

@Anushka: :D

Khoniker Atithi said...

Hey,I just chanced upon your blog and to say that I like it immensely would be an understatement...
You surely have a Beautiful Mind to bring out such wonderful thoughts and transforming them into magical posts..
sorry for using such cliches..guess my mind's dysfunctional but blame it on the h.s. geography syllabus.
cheers,
Madhumita.

Arijita said...

@madhumita: thanks a ton! :)

atindriyo said...

And many nights endure
Without a moon or star
So we will endure
When one is gone and far

(not my words though)

sagar V said...

gyrate with the wind..