Thursday, March 11, 2010

Strange and Orange.

Seeking you, not quite finding you, and whenever I do, something slips away unnoticed and I cry as I always do. It was different then, that bright March morning. I was observing a certain pair of eyes glinting and a certain pair of hands emoting. There was something there. Something was distinctly shimmering between us. Something which could have been real maybe for one rainy evening smelling of wood polish and musty books. Everything would stop outside, for a certain moment.

It's a strange fantasy and I can only watch the world move between your hair and eyebrows.

5 comments:

storyteller said...

This is dreamy,I don't know why :)

Priyanka said...

lekho more?

Choi said...

@storyteller: :)
@Priyanka: aro likhbo? hoom. eto bechara bechara laage na majhe majhe likhte giye!

Shree said...

Sorry, kintu eta bhishon Tui Tui post :P

Lol, I love you. Eto emo hoe naa <3

Arijita said...

@ Ching: This was not meant to be "emo" at all!