Monday, December 14, 2009

Things are absolutely crazy, and i should really not write anymore, because it is pointless, and extremely so. 
Weddings are quite enjoyable, only if you don't have to spend an entire evening walking around in stilettos. And taking them off out of sheer frustration and then getting yourself pricked by random sharp things lying around. Also, wearing a blazer over a beeootiphool saree because it's freezing. 


The lack of sensitivity bothers me a lot, and I should have known. I so should have known.


pause drama.

3 comments:

storyteller said...

blazer on saree? fun!

desk said...

ha ha not fun! Dire need. The blazer was borrowed from a certain chivalrous gentleman. =)

Choi.

Shreyasi Ghosh said...

I second you . I forgot to carry a shawl and had to wear a sweater in shades of ugly red and look like this total loser :(.