Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nothing seems to matter as fury, firmly held in check, threatens to shatter the deceptive calm of your senses. It is only very very ordinary to feel guilty after ravaging any concerned person, or object. 


The more I think about it, the more I do not want to leave, especially because I have this big huge lean mean bug of a reason, and it breaks my heart to even try and wonder about the consequences. I should be clever enough by now so as to completely not submit to nonsensical bullcrap but tragically enough I can never ever be that clever.


Met old friend after ages. Time flew out of the window, as bathed in the neon glow "sensual" (haha) light of her room, we reminisced about idiotic escapades, high school bitches, letters, fights and other such tyrannical things that are so eighteen. (Readers should know that I just stopped myself from scribbling a venomous sentence, ahem, deleted it) So, it was brilliant. Lots of cola float, lots of cigarettes, lots of food, lots of feeding cats happened in between. We have promised to meet soon, as the hiatus was too big the last time. 


I end this post now.

3 comments:

Aditya said...

Meeting with an old friend. This post made me nostalgic. And the fluid writing - :D :D


But :(

There are a few friends with whom i'd want to have such a rendezvous. It'd be a welcome break. Life is getting so disconnected now. School life has sort of just vanished.

Arijita said...

@ aditya : i know what you mean. School life was glorious, but i am very fond of college life if not the college itself! and, thanks! =D

Aditya said...

True. College has a different flavour. A different taste. And i'm liking it. :D