Thursday, July 23, 2009

Heavy.

This is not a good time. All my defenses are falling apart. I am completely, obsessively letting my better senses fly out of the goddamned window. I do not feel like meeting new people. Am suspicious, paranoid, and upset. (i hate myself right now, as i am complaining) All the happiness i felt is just dissipating, all the memories I repressed, they are all coming back. Worst, i feel unwanted. (though it is not true, and please do not think that am a hardcore attention seeker, because am actually talking to myself)

I am giving everyone a hard time, and I am so so sorry.

But worst of all, I am giving myself such a hard time.

Everything will be okay again, right?

5 comments:

Puff said...

ki hoechhe re?

Anonymous said...

yes everything will be ok....we all love you no matter what...unconditionally...we re here....love lots...biggg huugggg...:D

Safdar said...

oye.didnt know you were on blogger.

its very very you, the blog.

so cheer up, sunshine. :)

desk said...

@ puff : kisso na. nyakamo. =P
@ ishi : kissie. xD
@safdar : thankee! I loved your blog, bee tee dabloo! And am okay now.. now and then, I turn into a drama queen, you know. =P

Choi.

workhard said...

Hey thats ok....

one of those days and ways to vent out your anger...

How to make a website