Sunday, May 17, 2009

Miracle of sorts.

I long for last spring, and I know I can't have it. Maddeningly beautiful weather, this. I am trying to make a garland. Last monsoon, new stories cleaved to the rain. And every time I closed my eyes, I saw roads. This time, I long for the blues. It's a different season, but the songs still make me sigh. This time, I close my eyes, I see trains, I see you- slipping away, I see us- observing pointlessly. I sleep close to you- this close. .our noses touching. The leaves are a glittering green today, I would love a conversation on our usual gibberish. I long for that one corner of your mouth like last spring, and I long to stare unflinchingly at you and kiss you bravely, standing on my toes as the shocked pedestrians grumble. Last spring will always be a poem, and i'll always long for you and that special, enchanted time, like an intangible childhood vision.

5 comments:

Shreyasi Ghosh said...

sigh.
Is it just me or I see mush everywhere?I am myself too full of someone and words will not do any justice to them.
love.this is so amazing.or is it just us who are you insane?

Shreyasi Ghosh said...

btw,bad typo.that'd be 'so' an dnot you.I wonder how can I come up with such a typo?

Puff said...

I like this template. It's a happy template.

Arijita said...

@Shreo: awwlle baby! this is not however a very mushy post, and yes we are like zat only!! enjoy your honeymoon phase..love.

@ Rai : thankee, yesh it's very happy!

workhard said...

Spring is so refreshing...

How to make a website