Thursday, October 2, 2008

all that.

yes,this cold is killing me.NOW.as the cityair reeks of pujo and everything good.And,i am hopeless about certain things..like The Beatles,midnight,and the mountains..am missing them terribly,terribly..it's been almost a year that i haven't breathed in the fresh,tingly air..or walked those narrow,quiet,steep roads..i wish i could just wake up one morning,pack my bags and leave..
and i walk around swathed in green..past the roads which screech out your name,past the shadows above and below,
it's THEN..when the importance of being NORMAL hits you.
I've had enough of multiple people speaking inside my head.
Don't you realise..I wear your words as an armour and place them side by side on my flattened skull..as they turn into poetry..full of indefinite lines.
I've had enough of mornings.
.
Don't you realise i want you to belong to me wholly..like a brazen,brilliant desert wind..
and i've had enough of uncertain centuries,dramatising,and journals.
and i have infinite things to tell you today and everyday.like,
dreamless cities..toothless aches..

5 comments:

little boxes said...

i dont know if i have said this before...
i love the way u write..

Shree said...

...M...
I miss the mountains too. and the sound of silence. and everything related to it. Also great read!

Ritayan said...

beautiful...ur use of adjectives and brilliant word-pictures are simply awesome

Shreyasi Ghosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shreyasi Ghosh said...

Mountains maketh me happy too :-). remember Yuksam and the applecheeked babies?? btw tor ki daante betha hoyechhe?? *concerned face*