Wednesday, March 12, 2008

randomness yet again.

Well,I pierced my nose.On an impulse.just went and did it.I have been doing a lot of things on impulse these days.And oof,the heat is unbearable.even though when am in college,or anywhere else(read:footpath!)i rarely feel it.Today was a good day.after quite a few days of despondency,solemnness and reticence.Lots of us were sitting and playing nice,clappy games and making a complete fool of ourselves and loving it.Man,sometimes i really want to work my ass off.so that being immersed I forget everything else.planning to do that.results:well average yet again.what should one expect?listening to ONLY Dave mAtthews Band,Jimi Hendrix,And Norah Jones nowadays,weird mix.yeah.so.fuck off.I adore all O em.Have been suffering from intense bouts of loneliness,crabby moods and rudeness.well that's that.Was at J.U the other day.had phun.And that's THAT.

1 comment:

storyteller said...

cool!nose ring!me wants too :|