Friday, February 29, 2008

Monochrome.

It's been a long time since
I truly sobbed my heart out.
Have stopped thinking about the screams ensuing everynight.
I was blissful in the light.
Wrapped in the cosiness of a mistake.

Yet again,I long to soar.
High above the menacing clouds.
The rain will drench me,cling to me,
Like elves's wings-little drops of pleasure.
yes,I long to sin.
Dream of the sunshine.
Write letters beside a crooked house on a mountaintop.
And let the wind blow them away.
All the babble and the words,the blur and the bubble.
The empty hole in the house.

Loosen the rope around my neck.let me breathe.
Let me in.

3 comments:

storyteller said...

i loved this poem,very passionate and emotional.

Ritayan said...

you touch a chord that i cannot explain but beautiful...really
you truly are an accomplished writer...kudos...the desire to breathe..to come in...to belong...so familiar yet so beautifully put...keep writing

Lucid Darkness said...

I wonder what to say to this. Isn't it the dream of many to be unbound and free to rise and fly with the full freedom that flight offers?
A lot of things boil down to dreams. Especially ones that are tantalizingly close to getting shattered.