Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The days do pass.I wonder.procrastinate.look back.I do not cry.

People all around exist.On a significant other planet.The World shimmers before my eyes and I quite stubbornly refuse to associate.I do not feel the intense sickening pain.This ennui startles me.All the introspection in reality does no good.I play out sequences in my head.Two or three people conversing.laughing.arguing.They walk away.The new side of the world is distinctly novel.different.

I shall stop writing.

I wish I could flee from this blankness.

2 comments:

Ritayan said...

you know you have this uncanny knack of being able to pen down what many feel but is never able to express...this blankness is a part of many lives but few have your gift.kudos

Lucid Darkness said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.