Sunday, July 29, 2007

Nothing's like I have been expecting.Feelin really low.Thank God,I came to college today..with all the familiar,cheery faces,the entire world seems like a better place.Badly wanted to go to Princeton on saturday..but,well I guess nothing works out the way I want it to!Have to start afresh..am getting a bit too mouldy and weepy for my own likes(jeez!what a brilliant bit of introspection!).The last time I wrote some happy,sunshiny poetry was 8 months back..that too after a severe bout of depression and mopeyness..hehe.Shreo always paints a bright picture of life in front of me..and she really does make a difference.When am with her I tend to forget everything..and we bitch,brood,laugh together so..even fury which threatens to blow away my wits  and the entire morbid aspect of every damn thing kind of disappears!Blogging is becoming a habit and I hope it turns out to be my saviour!Enough said...

No comments: